We are now offering world-class Cambridge International AS & A Levels at our Shu Khinn Thar International College.
Cambridge programmes and qualifications have a proven reputation for being an excellent preparation for university, employment and life and are offered over 10000 schools in more than 160 countries.
Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS & A Levels.
The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
Subjects at Shu Khinn Thar International College
Travel and Tourism
Art and Design
Learners use Cambridge International AS & A Levels to gain places at leading universities worldwide including the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany and many other countries.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year.
Cambridge learners The Cambridge approach supports schools to develop learners who are:
- confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
- responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
- reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- engaged intellectually and socially, and ready to make a difference in the world.