BFI Education Services operate 4 main campuses and 4 kindergartens in Myanmar. Our campuses are located in Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw.
- Shu Khinn Thar International College
- Bahan International Science Academy
- Mandalay International Science Academy
- Nay Pi Taw International Science Academy
- Shu Khinn Thar International Kindergarten
- Bahan International Kindergarten
- Mandalay International Kindergarten
- Nay Pyi Taw International Kindergarten
We aim to provide a meaningful and quality international education to all students. Our schools are driven by our mission to develop help student to develop 21st century skills, including communication, collaboration, intellectual, moral, emotional, and physical skills.
We offer an international education through Cambridge Curriculum that leads to IGCSEs to IB Diploma Programme or Cambridge International A-Levels. Curriculum design is determined and shaped mainly based on the school’s mission and vision, philosophy, values and the extent to which the design meets and supports the fulfillment of the school’s mission and vision. Students’ are offered a variety of subject choices according to their interests and needs.