Discover our School
BFI Education Services operate 4 main campuses and 4 kindergartens in Myanmar. Our campuses are located in Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw.
Our mission is to facilitate student development through a challenging and balanced curriculum offering differentiated instruction, a variety of extracurricular activities, participation in international competition, and character development programmes around universal values. We recognize that each child has particular needs in preparing for life in a complex world. Our dedicated staff helps students develop the knowledge and skills essential to healthy and successful lives. Through a caring and positive learning environment, our students become life-long learners able to respect others and communicate with love and tolerance.
Our school’s vision is to provide a quality international education that will:
- Ensure students’ intellectual, moral, social, emotional and physical development.
- Prepare students for admission to the world’s best universities.
- Develop students’ leadership skills.
- Make students effective communicators and team players.
- Facilitate multi-lingual learning and communication.
- Foster students’ love for their own culture; tolerance and respect for others.
We believe our vision will be achieved through:
- Curriculum tailored to students’ needs.
- Teachers dedicated to student learning and development.
- A dynamic physical environment.
We believe that…
- Every child can learn, and the individual needs of all students are important.
- Learning should be life-long, enjoyable, and a love for learning should be instilled in every child.
- Good role models are vital to a holistic education.
- We should appreciate our differences and celebrate our diversity.
- Critical thinking should be fostered, enabling students to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Collaboration between the school and parents is of utmost importance.
- Our students should contribute to their communities through social welfare programs.
- All members of the school should work to protect our global environment.
Primary School (G1 – G5)
Primary School Curriculum is engineered for the holistic development of all its students. The school provides the highest standard of individualized education by fostering love of learning…..
Secondary School (G6 – G8)
Secondary School Programme is designed according to Cambridge International Secondary 1 curriculum Students build on the solid foundations laid in the earlier years…….
IB Diploma Programme (Grade11-12)
The IB Diploma Program is a balanced and rigorous program that prepares students aged between 16-19 years for the university and life beyond it. Research has shown that the students who undergo
Cambridge International A-Level
Cambridge International A-Level is one of the most respected qualifications around the world and accepted as proof of academic ability for entry to universities worldwide.